CHURCH OF ST. PETER AND FRANCISCAN MONASTERY, CERNIK

Franciscan baroque circuit in Cernik consists of four-storey monastery wings and attached them to the north side of the church with a belfry.

Franciscan baroque circuit in Cernik consists of four-storey monastery wings and attached them to the north side of the church with a belfry.

The original wooden Franciscan residence was built in the late 17th century, and today's masonry monastery began in 1728. year. Wooden Franciscan residence there until they built the south and west of the monastery monastery krilo.Tlocrtnu concept with an internal courtyard (cloister) consists of three broad wings, divided into a series of corridors and rooms, and the fourth rope north wing of the church, only the hallways. The ground floor arcade dissolved aisles extend along the inner courtyard facade, the floor layout is different, in the west wing corridor is also passed along the yard, outside the cell, and the east and south wings have a hall in the middle and double rows of rooms on each side.